Nursing Home Neglect
Learn more about the signs and action steps you can take if you or a loved one has suffered a personal injury due to mistreatment in a nursing home environment.
You've trusted a loved one was in great care at a nursing home facility and now are dealing with injuries
Wanting the best for your aging parents or family members is only natural. You did your research, read reviews, and picked out what you thought to be the best option for your family. Unfortunately, there are cases where the unthinkable can happen. At 435 Injured we fight to protect those you love from nursing home abuse.
What does a personal injury from a nursing home look like?
What to do if you think you have a personal injury case
- Remain calm and rational.
- Question home staff and management. They should be supportive.
- Speak to the affected elder about what happened.
- Be thorough and take notes.
- If there is imminent danger, call the police.
- Report to National Center on Elder Abuse 1-800-677-1116
Not Sure if You Have A Case?
To begin your free consultation, please fill out the form below, or call us at 435-INJURED (465-8733). We will review the information and you will be contacted shortly.
If you’d like us to reach out to you then fill out our form and one of our team members will be in touch within 24 hours. Or call or email us below.